Internship Program Description: The internship offered will provide a paid opportunity to experience a marine fabricator’s role and be a part of a renowned, distinguished custom canvas shop working both in the field and in the workplace. Through our hands-on program the intern will have a unique opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by a Certified Marine Fabricator and a skilled and competent team. The program is designed to help an individual gain confidence in establishing their own business and gain technical and business skills. The intern can expect to experience the art of our “One Step Patterning System”, design and fabricate quality marine enclosures.
- Pre-Requisite of Fairwinds Canvas LLC Training Courses: Core Fundamentals: Elite Power Boat Enclosure.
- Pursuit of a marine canvas career and business ownership.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must be able to lift 30lbs daily and 50lbs on occasion.
- Self-Directed and Motivated.
- Applicants are responsible for securing their own housing and transportation. Hours per week are 35 / Wage: Paid
- In an effort to safeguard workplace health, safety and productivity, employment is contingent upon a background check.